Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Anurag Rahangdale <an...@manas-solutions.com> on 2004/04/27 15:02:43 UTC

How to do Struts Validation for multiple records ?

Dear Sir,
I am displaying list of editable records on my HTML/jsp page using STRUTs.
The ActionForm class for this page is looks like. for dispaly that page i
use Action for class with getter setter method to set array type data
variable because i set multiple record at a time

      NO Title Date Display/Dont Display
      3 IndiaToday   Yes  No
      *2 Mayapuri    Yes  No
      1 Femina   Yes  No

Now I want to perform validation on text box that it shoud contain valid
date & it must not be empty. How can I achieve this
using Struts Validation frame work both client side as well as server side

Anurag Rahangdale
Manas Solutions Pvt Ltd
anurag@manas-solutions.com
http://www.manas-solutions.com/