Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org> on 2016/09/19 23:43:00 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Two new Flume committers

Hi Apache Flume community,

I am very happy to announce that the Flume PMC has voted to add Bessenyei
Balázs Donát and Jeff Holoman as committers in recognition of their
contributions to Flume.

Over the past few months, Donat has contributed and reviewed many patches,
more than any non-committer. He has contributed several bug fixes and
improvements and has shepherded important, long-forgotten patches through
the review and commit process, with more  in-progress. He is also currently
working on improvements to the Flume configuration system.

Jeff has contributed several important improvements to Flume in recent
months, including adding support for secure Kafka to Flume, improving the
AvroEventSerializer, and adding additional smarts to the HDFS sink.

Please join me in congratulating them on their new committership!

Best regards,
Mike

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Two new Flume committers

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@apache.org>.
Congrats Donat and Jeff!

Posted by Lior Zeno <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by iain wright <ia...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Very excited flume is getting attention from good devs 👍

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Siddharth Ahuja <sa...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Bessenyei and Jeff!! Well done!

Regards,

Siddharth

Posted by iain wright <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johny Rufus John <jo...@gmail.com>.