Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Om <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/25 11:32:40 UTC

InstallApacheFlex tool needs a new Mac build

Folks with Macs, can one of you please build the app - source code here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/utilities/InstallApacheFlex/

Run ant.  Once it runs, find the file InstallApacheFlex.dmg inside the
/release folder and attach it to the JIRA ticket here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33106

This build has the autoupdate feature which has not been tested.

Thanks,
Om

Re: InstallApacheFlex tool needs a new Mac build

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
I have attached the .dmg.

My first contribution, I hope I did it right... If not, feel free to
bug me about it until I get it straight ;-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

P.S. I would like everybody to know that as of this morning I broke my
personal record for days lived.