Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shambhavi R <rs...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/13 13:30:45 UTC

Not able to get Array of Objects values from one Action class to another

Hi,

I'm not able to get the array of objects from one Action Class to
another in Struts 2.5.

In short, the flow goes like this:
 *Action Class A ---> JSP ---> Action Class B
 *
I have the array of Objects in Action Class A and I'm able to get
those values in the JSP redirected from Action Class A.

On clicking a submit in the JSP, the execute of Action class B gets
executed and the Array of Objects in Action class B are always null.

I have getters and setters in both the Action Classes for the Array.

Usually, to get values from one Action class to another, using hidden
properties in the JSP works. But it does not work in the case of Array
of Objects.

I want to know how to get the Array of Object values in Action Class B.

Thanks,

Shambhavi