Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Randy Shepherd <ra...@iwin.com> on 2005/12/15 19:09:55 UTC

SSLEXT extension and Struts 1.2.7

The latest version of SSLEXT seems to be for Struts 1.2.2, is there a
newer version, or have people had success implementing the 1.2.2
version of SSLEXT with Struts 1.2.7?

Thanks,
Randy

Re: Problem with Tiles and URLRewrite Filter

Posted by Randy Shepherd <ra...@iwin.com>.

Re: Problem with Tiles and URLRewrite Filter

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@apache.org>.
On Dec 15, 2005, at 5:14 PM, Randy Shepherd wrote:

> So I am trying to get outbound url rewriting working using the
> Tuckey URLRewrite Filter (http://tuckey.org/urlrewrite/) with
> Struts 1.2.7 with Tiles 1.1.
>
> It appears that my outbound rules are not even being evaluated when
> the Struts target is a tile. As a result none of my links that
> match the rule are being rewritten. So, if put a vanilla JSP as the
> Struts target in which there is a href which should be rewritten,
> it works. But if I define that same JSP as a tile, then have the
> Struts target as that tile., the url is not rewritten.

I'm not familiar with the Tuckey tool, but at first glance my hunch
would be that it's related to Tiles' use of RequestDispatcher.include
() as opposed to forward(), which is typically used by Struts.

Are you running under Servlet 2.3 or 2.4?  If under 2.3 and the
Tuckey tool is implemented as a filter then it won't be executed when
the RequestDispatcher is used if my understanding is correct.

Greg

Problem with Tiles and URLRewrite Filter

Posted by Randy Shepherd <ra...@iwin.com>.
Hey all,

So I am trying to get outbound url rewriting working using the Tuckey
URLRewrite Filter (http://tuckey.org/urlrewrite/) with Struts 1.2.7
with Tiles 1.1.

It appears that my outbound rules are not even being evaluated when the
Struts target is a tile. As a result none of my links that match the
rule are being rewritten. So, if put a vanilla JSP as the Struts target
in which there is a href which should be rewritten, it works. But if I
define that same JSP as a tile, then have the Struts target as that
tile., the url is not rewritten.

Anyone else run into this problem?

Thanks,
Randy

Re: SSLEXT extension and Struts 1.2.7

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Randy Shepherd wrote:
> The latest version of SSLEXT seems to be for Struts 1.2.2, is there a
> newer version, or have people had success implementing the 1.2.2 version
> of SSLEXT with Struts 1.2.7?

I haven't used sslext, but Struts 1.2.7 should be similar enough to
1.2.2 that you shouldn't have any problems.

L.