Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/13 14:18:28 UTC

Turkish Tutorial

Please don't add unrelated material to existing links.

Please open a JIRA with an explanation of your content and a
committer, if we can find one who can understand it, can add it to the
site. We might also have an open Wiki that you can edit, someone else
might be able to pipe up.

Re: Turkish Tutorial

Posted by Altuğ Bilgin Altıntaş <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks