Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org> on 2002/11/22 10:07:08 UTC

Tagging JK 1.2.1

I'll tag next week JK 1.2.1, after conducting tests to see if latest
Costin path on chunked didn't break anything.

Re: Tagging JK 1.2.1

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
jean-frederic clere wrote:
> Henri Gomez wrote:
>
>> I'll tag next week JK 1.2.1, after conducting tests to see if latest
>> Costin path on chunked didn't break anything.
>>

>> --
>> For additional commands, e-mail:
>> <ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
>>

> For info the watchdog (4.0.0) gives the following with Apache-2.0 (head)
> and TC 4.1.12:
> +++
>      [java]  [watchdog]  FAILED GetRemoteHostTest
>      [java]  [watchdog]  FAILED ServletRequestWrapperGetRemoteHostTest
>      [java]  [watchdog]  FAILED GetHeadersTest
>      [java]  [watchdog]  FAILED HttpServletRequestWrapperGetHeadersTest
>      [java]  [watchdog]  FAILED HttpServletResponseWrapperSetStatusMsgTest
> +++
>
> The 2 GetHeaders are due to a not up to date watchdog. (So forget them
> that is my fault)
>
> GetRemoteHost() returns null may this one needs fixing.

I take this one :)

> The chuncking tests are acceptable.

Are you sure ?

I still have problem while using the perl example code received in
bugzilla #14282, but no problem with httpclient you provided.

Of course the perl program didn't honor the Connection: close header
returned !

> And I have committed the patches I had pending...

Ok, I closed bug #14293

Re: Tagging JK 1.2.1

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
Henri Gomez wrote:
> I'll tag next week JK 1.2.1, after conducting tests to see if latest
> Costin path on chunked didn't break anything.

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> <ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

For info the watchdog (4.0.0) gives the following with Apache-2.0 (head) and TC
4.1.12:
+++
      [java]  [watchdog]  FAILED GetRemoteHostTest
      [java]  [watchdog]  FAILED ServletRequestWrapperGetRemoteHostTest
      [java]  [watchdog]  FAILED GetHeadersTest
      [java]  [watchdog]  FAILED HttpServletRequestWrapperGetHeadersTest
      [java]  [watchdog]  FAILED HttpServletResponseWrapperSetStatusMsgTest
+++

The 2 GetHeaders are due to a not up to date watchdog. (So forget them that is
my fault)

GetRemoteHost() returns null may this one needs fixing.

The chuncking tests are acceptable.

And I have committed the patches I had pending...

Cheers

Jean-frederic