Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Kirk, Kenneth" <Kk...@ILSOS.NET> on 2015/10/14 22:03:56 UTC

Out of Space on device error

I'm having a program with the PDFRenderer.  I have some large documents to render page by page.  I load the document using PDDocument.load(InputStream).  PDFBox sets the UseScratchFiles flag to false by default however when I follow the code in to the offending method PDFBox somewhere scratch file flag is set to true and temp directory fills up.

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.

RE: Out of Space on device error

Posted by "Kirk, Kenneth" <Kk...@ILSOS.NET>.
I should have mentioned I was using 2.0.  I'll get the latest code and try that.

Am 14.10.2015 um 22:03 schrieb Kirk, Kenneth:
> I'm having a program with the PDFRenderer.  I have some large documents to render page by page.  I load the document using PDDocument.load(InputStream).  PDFBox sets the UseScratchFiles flag to false by default however when I follow the code in to the offending method PDFBox somewhere scratch file flag is set to true and temp directory fills up.

Are you using the latest trunk version? I recently fixed a bug dealing with just that.

Tilman

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.