Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John McGibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2021/01/13 19:16:23 UTC

[DISCUSS] Nutch 1.18 Release

Hi dev@,
Here were the stats for 1.18

122 issues in total
Done	29
In Progress	1
To Do	90

The 1 IN-PROGRESS item is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-2840 Fix 'report-vulnerabilities' ant target in build.xml, however I have no immediate desire to merge that as it is not ready yet. I'm therefore going to push it off to 1.19.

Does anyone else have a ticket(s) they want to get into 1.18?

In prep for the release candidate, I've moved all 90 To Do tickets for 1.18 to 1.19.

lewismc

Re: [DISCUSS] Nutch 1.18 Release

Posted by Shashanka Balakuntala <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lewis