Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Kasun Indrasiri <ka...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/18 04:14:33 UTC

Axis2/c win32 BIN_DIR

Hi,
In axis2c win32 configure file, the path to libraries such as LibXML, Zlib
etc.should set to main directory (e.g. D:\libxml2-2.6.20.win32)
but a new user may confused the BIN_DIR thing with (D:\libxml2-
2.6.20.win32\bin) unless he strictly follows the installtion
guide, which resulting a build failure. Is there a better way to avoid this
confusion.

regrda
Kasun.

Re: Axis2/c win32 BIN_DIR

Posted by Kaushalye Kapuruge <ka...@wso2.com>.
Kasun Indrasiri wrote:
> Hi,
> In axis2c win32 configure file, the path to libraries such as LibXML,
> Zlib etc.should set to main directory (e.g. D:\libxml2-2.6.20.win32)
> but a new user may confused the BIN_DIR thing with
> (D:\libxml2-2.6.20.win32\bin ) unless he strictly follows the
> installtion guide, which resulting a build failure. Is there a better
> way to avoid this confusion.
Hmm... so the prob is with *_BIN_* right? But aren't we suppose to read
the installation guide, or at least see the sample values? ;)
What about having *_INST_* ?
e.g. ZLIB_INST_DIR
Cheers,
Kaushalye