Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/06 10:50:05 UTC

Jesse-->Temporary jfly public repository

Hi Jesse,
I've set a temporary jfly repository (it's my host)
http://www.wingstech.it/jfly/nightly/

p.s.
do you know where can I put it when officially announced, currently the
project is hosted by sourceforge.

Ciao,
kiuma

Re: Jesse-->Temporary jfly public repository

Posted by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Andyhot!

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.

Posted by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com>.