Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com> on 2016/01/25 22:53:14 UTC

Issue in ThreadLocalRandom due to Java Bug JDK-7051516 : ThreadLocalRandom seed is never initialized so all instances generate the same sequence

For info
Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 25 January 2016 at 22:06, Philippe Mouawad
> I don't think it was a bad idea, JMeter evolution should not be stopped by
> a particular bug in a particular (old) version of Java fixed in a newer
> version.

Agreed.

Only if the bug is not fixed for a long time should we perhaps
consider a work-round for JMeter.

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com>.