Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andrew Madu <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/02 13:25:07 UTC

From 2.1 to 2.2, the migration. Now what?!

Hi,

I have a requirement for the following serializers in my cocoon project

   1. swf
   2. svg2jpeg
   3. svg2png

I have tried to specify their dependency within my pom.xml file as follows:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.cocoon</groupId>
      <artifactId>cocoon-(swf/svg2jpeg/svg2png)-impl</artifactId>
      <version>1.1.0</version>
    </dependency>

and then recompile using maven but am given the following missing jar
message:
Missing org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-swf-impl:jar:1.1.0, etc. What am I
missing here?

Also, in regards to transformers, which are now handled in the core
module, how do I now specify parameter values? Would this be handled in
the pom.xml or the sitemap? For example how would I now handle the
following in 2.2?:

<map:transformer name="xslt-saxon" pool-grow="2" pool-max="32"
pool-min="8" src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer">

      <use-request-parameters>false</use-request-parameters>
      <use-browser-capabilities-db>false</use-browser-capabilities-db>
      <xslt-processor-role>saxon</xslt-processor-role>

</map:transformer>

Many thanks in advance.

--
Regards

Andrew

Re: From 2.1 to 2.2, the migration. Now what?!

Posted by Andrew Madu <an...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks, Zbigniew.
> Andrew Madu pisze:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a requirement for the following serializers in my cocoon project
>>
>>    1. swf
>>    2. svg2jpeg
>>    3. svg2png
>>

> For svg you need:
>
>     <dependency>
>       <groupId>org.apache.cocoon</groupId>
>       <artifactId>cocoon-batik-impl</artifactId>
>       <version>1.0.0</version>
>     </dependency>
>
> As I know, swf block is not ported yet to 2.2.
>
> About saxon see:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/users@cocoon.apache.org/msg40269.html
>
> Zbigniew

Regards

Andrew

Mob - 07821 437 246
Landline - 01158 718 732

Re: From 2.1 to 2.2, the migration. Now what?!

Posted by Zbigniew Bomert OP <zb...@dominikanie.pl>.