Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Edvin Syse <es...@syse.no> on 2011/08/30 12:58:53 UTC

Filter TreeView listData

Is it possible to filter the listData of a TreeView, so that one can dynamically show only nodes that matches a search criteria for example?

-- Edvin

SV: SV: Filter TreeView listData

Posted by Edvin Syse <es...@syse.no>.
>Oh, sorry. Just create a filtered copy of your source list and set that as the tree data.

OK, that should work. It will ofcourse collapse all expanded nodes, so it might not be a good fit for everyone, but for my usecase it doesn't matter.

-- Edvin

Re: SV: Filter TreeView listData

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.

Posted by Edvin Syse <es...@syse.no>.