Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Weishung Chung <we...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/11 17:02:56 UTC

where is OpenIntDoubleHashMap

I checked out the source but I can't find this class,
org.apache.mahout.math.map.OpenIntDoubleHashMap, am I missing something?
Thank you :)

Re: where is OpenIntDoubleHashMap

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Mahout collections.  I will send an actual path later.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Weishung Chung <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
The cyberuse.com site is a link farm.  It should be ignored.  Whatever
content they have is just goo that they vacuumed up to fool search engines.

If you want the real thing, go to the apache site or the svn version.

Here are some links to the real thing:

http://mahout.apache.org/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mahout/trunk
git://git.apache.org/mahout.git