Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/16 20:27:36 UTC

Suggested tweak to proposal template

I'd like to add a note to the template asking the initial contributors
to note their favorite email address. That way, when the inevitable
'subscribe' requests for the private list come along, the mentor
moderating the private list can identify the addresses as legitimate.

Re:Suggested tweak to proposal template

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
On Sep 16, 2011 7:28 PM, "Benson Margulies" <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to add a note to the template asking the initial contributors
> to note their favorite email address. That way, when the inevitable
> 'subscribe' requests for the private list come along, the mentor
> moderating the private list can identify the addresses as legitimate.

Great idea.

RE: Suggested tweak to proposal template

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I'd like to add a note to the template asking the initial contributors
> to note their favorite email address.

Or at least the one they intend to use/expose.

> when the inevitable 'subscribe' requests for the private list come along,
> the mentor moderating the private list can identify the addresses as legitimate.

Or we could preload the mailing list.

	--- Noel