Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2011/04/08 16:01:17 UTC

[VOTE] CXF build-utils 2.3.2

I'd like to call a vote on this just to get it out of the way to make the
releases next week a bit easier.

There are two changes:
* Update the eclipse checkstyle/pmd rules so that the new  gwt generated code
doesn't cause all kinds of warnings in eclipse
* Update the notice suppliments to include entries for the new dependencies
for the validation related things that Benson added.   I checked the
notices/license things on 2.4 and 2.3.x to make sure everything is OK.

Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/build-utils/tags/cxf-build-utils-2.3.2/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-071/

This vote will stay open for  72 hours.

Here is my +1.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] CXF build-utils 2.3.2

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1

Christian

--
----
http://www.liquid-reality.de

[WITHDRAW] [VOTE] CXF build-utils 2.3.2

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Actually, some changes yesterday (mine) are causing new warnings in eclipse.
Investigating possible changes now.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp