Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Uwe Kubosch <uw...@kubosch.no> on 2005/02/12 17:24:35 UTC

Session lost on netscape, mozilla and firefox, but not IE

Hi all!

I have a webapplication that has been running for 8 years, currently on
tomcat 5.5, but recently I have been trying to access it from linux with
firefox, and I notice that in some situatons the session is lost.  It
happens when I submit a form with method POST using javascript triggered
from selecting a <select> option.

I ave tried to find any info on this, but have not been successful.  Is this
perhaps a known issue?  Feel free to direct me to relevant documentation.

donV