Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Pilgrim, Peter" <pe...@credit-suisse.com> on 2006/04/19 18:20:54 UTC

FW: [ANN] JAVAWUG BOF XVII / Friday 28th April 2006 @ 19:00 / Ora cle City of London

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: javawug@googlegroups.com [mailto:javawug@googlegroups.com]On
Behalf Of Peter Pilgrim
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 12:06 AM
To: javawug@googlegroups.com; Struts Users Mailing List; Maven Users
List; Struts Developers List
Subject: [ANN] JAVAWUG BOF XVII / Friday 28th April 2006 @ 19:00 / Oracl
e City of London

Dear All

The JAVAWUG (Java Web User Group) has rescheduled the BOF XVIII (Number
17) from Thursday 20th April to now Friday 20th April 2006.

The birds-of-feather will still take place at the same venue, Oracle's
City of London office between 7-9:30 pm. The presentations are and
the confirmed speakers are:

          Prashanth, S.
                  ``J2EE: Security on Websphere''

          Peter Pilgrim
                 ``Experiences With WebWork''

Afterwards members can retire to the nearby the ``All Bar One''
pub/restaurant for more in depth discussion dinner,
food and drink ...

The address is:
         Oracle City Of London
         One South Place
         London,
         England
         EC2M 2RB.

>> If you would like to attend, please REGISTER so that you can
>> be added to the SECURITY DETAIL
>>
>> Join the http://groups.google.com/group/javawug JAVAWUG at Google Groups
>> and ``Send an Email to the list you are attending''
>>
>> Alternatively send mail to myself at peter dot pilgrim at credit-suisse.com
>> and duncan dot mills at oracle.com
>>
>> Here is some relevant travel information:
>>
>> By Underground: -
>>         Moorgate: Take the Moorgate East exit, turn right, one block to South
>>         Place.
>>         Bank: Take the Northern line to Moorgate.
>>         Liverpool Street: Take the Broadgate exit, turn right onto South Place
>>

>> Map: http://www.oracle.com/global/uk/corporate/locations/citymap.html
>>
>> The venue has graciously been organised by Duncan Mills of Oracle Corp.
>> We all appreciate this generous gift.
>>
>> http://www.javawug.com/
>>
>> http://jroller.com/page/peter_pilgrim
>>
>> PS: The presentations will be recorded and I hope to upload them all
>> Google Video Site. search against JAVAWUG for the last video uploads.

==////==

--
Peter Pilgrim  ( Windows XP / Thunderbird 1.5 )