Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by govind nitk <go...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/27 10:17:34 UTC

How to get spellcheck results per field in solr ?

Hi,

I have done suggestion using suggest component. And the results returned
are having format:

suggest: { "cityname_suggest": { ....}, "location_suggest": {....},
"area_suggest":{....} }
given cityname_suggest, location_suggest, area_suggest are different
dictionary names.

Now comparing this result structure to spellcheck response, my questions
are :
1. how to build multiple spellcheck results per dictionary ?

What I have tried :
copying multiple fields data into "get_spell" field and build spellcheck on
top of this. But is there any way to get spellcheck results per dictionary
mentioned ?

Thanks