Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/21 11:32:22 UTC

Controlling an EC2 elastic load balancer from jclouds?

Hi all,

>From the JClouds homepage I see that it provides an abstraction over
cloud load balancers, but I couldn't find much documentation about it.

Is load balancer support currently there in JClouds? What clouds are
supported? It would be great if AWS and OpenStack were working :)

Basically what I'm looking to do using JClouds APIs is
* create a load balancer or find an existing one by tag
* set up the LB health check
* associate/disassociate VMs

Cheers,

David

Re: Controlling an EC2 elastic load balancer from jclouds?

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Adrian,

Turns out that there was already
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-483 around this :)