Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Maksimenko Alexander <ma...@bird.cris.net> on 2003/03/25 11:00:24 UTC

Remote test with SSL

Hi
I use jmeter for remote testing. Authentification of the testing server perfoms over HTTPS. When i access protected area following exeption appears:

jmeter.protocol.http: java.security.cert.CertificateException:
Couldn't find trusted certificate javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Couldn't find trusted certificate

 I use keystore in the jks fomat . When i run on that computer jmeter in client mode and provide password for keystore than everything OK. How can I provide password for keystore in the server mode?

Re: Remote test with SSL

Posted by Maksimenko Alexander <ma...@bird.cris.net>.
> I don't think there is a way to do this. Sounds like a bug and I'm pretty
sure it's already in the bug database.

> -Mike

I can't find it in the bug database
I've added my question to the bug list just now

Re: Remote test with SSL

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.

--
Michael Stover