Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Davidson, Glenn" <Gl...@tiaa-cref.org> on 2003/06/04 20:22:01 UTC

Newbie Question: Tiles and html:link how to make it work.

I am new to Struts and Tiles and am trying to make it work. I have written a
simple web site that uses the <html:link forward="some forward name" ... and
this works well.  The "some forward name" is currently defined in the
<global forwards> section of the struts-config.xml I have looked at the
documentation on line and it is a little shy on this. I also have Ted
Husted's book which is really great but I am still having a problem. Can
anyone get me some guidance here?

Thanks

Glenn Davidson