Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by vighnesh <sv...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/30 06:44:14 UTC

how to get update record from database using delta-query?

hi all

I am facing the problem in get a update record from database using delta
query in solr please give me the solution and my delta query is

   <entity name="groups_copy" pk="id" dataSource="datasource-1"
    query="select id,name from groups_copy ;"
    deltaQuery="select id,name from groups_copy where
date_created>'${dataimporter.last_index_time}'"
    deltaImportQuery="select id,name from groups_copy where
id='${dataimporter.delta.id}' ;">
   <field column="id" name="id" />
   <field column="name" name="name" />
   </entity>

is there any wrong in this code please let me know

thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vighnesh.

Re: how to get update record from database using delta-query?

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Have you tried the debug page? See:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#interactive

Best