Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Eggers <it...@yahoo.com> on 2014/04/01 18:12:50 UTC

[OT] Re: Apache perfomance issue

Replies inline:

On 4/1/2014 8:53 AM, Saurabh Makol wrote:
> Hello Tomcat expert,
>
> I am facing a performance issue for one of the application that I am
> hosting. My apologies for reaching out to y'all as I know this group is
> tomcat issue but thought if anyone has ever come across this strange issue.
>
> We have an environment which  is 64 bit Windows Server 2008 R2 having 2GB.
> On this server we have Apache 2.4/ PHP 5.5.9 running with MySQL database.

There is no Tomcat, there is no Java. This is not the right mailing list.

> The issue is that when I run JMeter(from my local machine) with 20
> concurrent user it pegs the CPU at 100% on the server even though I have
> set memory_limit = 128M in my php file.

This has no impact on CPU performance. If a script exceeds your memory
limit, you will get an error.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.xhprof.php
http://www.xdebug.org/docs/profiler

> Thanks,
> Saurabh

And no, I am not a good resource for these tools.

/mde/

Re: [OT] Re: Apache perfomance issue

Posted by Saurabh Makol <sa...@gmail.com>.
Understood. Thanks gain for your help.