Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Edgar Poce <ed...@hotmail.com> on 2003/08/04 08:36:34 UTC

Delete problem in Slide 1.0.16 ?

Hi everyone,
The delete macro doesn't delete records on many tables (properties, revision
and revisions) when the "useversioning" flag is set to true in
NodeRevisionDescriptors. I don't know whether it is a bug.
I made a test with the same code only changing the flag, and it deletes all
the records recursively as it should (I guess) when it's false.  Any Idea?

Thanks in advance.

  <definition>
    <store name="jdbc">
      <nodestore classname="slidestore.reference.JDBCDescriptorsStore">
       <parameter name="driver">org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver</parameter>
       <parameter
name="url">jdbc:hsqldb:/eclipse/lib/jdbc/hsql/slide</parameter>
       <parameter name="user">sa</parameter>
       <parameter name="password"></parameter>
       <parameter name="jdbcversion">1</parameter>
      </nodestore>
      <securitystore>
        <reference store="nodestore" />
      </securitystore>
      <lockstore>
        <reference store="nodestore" />
      </lockstore>
      <revisiondescriptorsstore>
        <reference store="nodestore" />
      </revisiondescriptorsstore>
      <revisiondescriptorstore>
        <reference store="nodestore" />
      </revisiondescriptorstore>
      <contentstore classname="slidestore.reference.FileContentStore">
        <parameter
name="rootpath">C:\jakarta-slide-1.0.16\server\bin\contentstore</parameter>
        <parameter name="version">true</parameter>
        <parameter name="resetBeforeStarting">false</parameter>
      </contentstore>
    </store>
    <scope match="/" store="jdbc" />
    <logger classname="org.apache.slide.util.logger.SimpleLogger"
     logger-level="7" />
  </definition>