Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Kirk Kosinski <ki...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/01 11:06:32 UTC

Re: Reconfig of network after adding hosts to CS

Hi, CloudStack uses the network labels to determine VM network
configuration, so if you change the name of network labels in XenServer
you need to update the labels in CloudStack.  Luckily this can be
accomplished easily in the UI.  See the documentation for details.  You
may want to try it a test environment first to develop a procedure that
will work for your specific use case and environment.

Best regards,
Kirk