Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by javaG <ze...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/25 17:04:25 UTC

issue with deploying war file in activemq embedded jetty.

I copied war to webapps folder under activemq and restarted activemq but it
did not deploy the app. ActiveMQ web console app  works fine. I then edited
jetty.xml to make an entry for my web app the same way as the admin app and
restarted activemq  but it still  did not deploy it. Is there anything else
I need to do to solve this problem?  I am using activemq 5.8.