Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Farrukh SATTOROV <fi...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/13 13:15:28 UTC

how bind CompoundPropertyModel to items of DataView

Hi everyone,  is there any example or explanation of using
CompundPropertyModel for wciket output component (like table).

Re: how bind CompoundPropertyModel to items of DataView

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

CompoundPropertyModel (CPM) works by using the component path between the
component with the model and its children.
I.e. if you set CPM to the DataView then you must make sure its object has
the same structure as the items in the dataview. This could be challenging
to setup and to maintain!
Check whether CompoundPropertyModel#bind() can be in help. Or use different
model.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting