Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by "GRATZ Patrick (OP-EXT)" <Pa...@ext.publications.europa.eu> on 2016/06/21 09:23:26 UTC

XML schema 1.1

Hi,

I am currently evaluating the potential usage of XSD 1.1 based validation for project I am working in.
The application developed in the context of this project should be based on open source standards and libraries.
Consequently, I would really appreciate the usage of Xerces in that regard.
However, according to the release notes of Xerces 2.11.0 the support of XML schema 1.1 is still experimental and partial.
Is there already a roadmap for a complete and stable implementation in the future?

Best regards,
Patrick Gratz