Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Amato, Matt" <ma...@stk.com> on 2001/06/04 20:00:59 UTC

Bug in SAXParser?

	I have whitespace after my root element that I want to handle, but I
noticed that when ignorableWhitespace is called on the SAXParser after a
document is processed, the first thing it does is

    // Do not report the whitespace before the root element.
    if (!fElemDepth)
        return;

fElemDepth is zero at this point (because the document is parsed), but it is
actually after the root element, not before.  This prevents
ignorableWhitespace from ever being called on my SAX document handler after
the XML is parsed.  Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

	Matt