Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Sai Pullabhotla <sa...@jmethods.com> on 2008/12/26 13:52:35 UTC

Re:

You are looking at wrong product then. What you need is a client
program that connects to your existing FTP server and takes snapshots
of directories and compare the snapshots to see what files are new,
modified etc and do what ever you want to do based on the results.

Regards,

Sai Pullabhotla
Phone: (402) 408-5753
Fax: (402) 408-6861