Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Susu Dong <su...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/04 15:50:01 UTC

Request for JIRA permissions for ticket assignment

Hi Hudi team,

My name is Susu, and I am a software engineer currently based in Tokyo.
We’re heavy Hudi users within our platform, and I personally would love to
contribute to the Hudi project. :)
Particularly, this request is for me to work on ticket HUDI-1740
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HUDI-1740> as a start, in which I
was involved in some deep discussions for issue-2707
<https://github.com/apache/hudi/issues/2707>.

Please kindly grant me permissions to access JIRA, and my JIRA username is
*susudong*. Thanks!

Best regards,
Susu

Re: Request for JIRA permissions for ticket assignment

Posted by Susu Dong <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vino,

Thank you for granting me contributor permission. Appreciated!

Best regards,
Susu

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi susu,