Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com> on 2022/04/27 07:29:22 UTC

[Result][VOTE] graduate Apache Doris (Incubating) as a Top Level Project

Hi all,

The IPMC vote for graduating Apache YuniKorn (Incubating) as a TLP has passed.
There are 25 (+1) and no 0 or -1 votes. The results are:

Binding (12)

- Calvin Kirs

- Willem Jiang

- Liu Ted

- Juan Pan

- Ming Wen

- tison

- Sheng Wu

- Furkan KAMACI
- Duo Zhang
- Junping Du
- ShaoFeng Shi
- Lidong Dai

Non-binding (13)

- Xiaoyu
- Daniel Widdis
- Jiafeng Zhang
- Mingshen Sun
- Wang Weibing
- Jialin Qiao
- tan zhongyi
- Eason Chen
- ling miao
- zhg yang
- Goson zhang
- peacewong
- Shuai Di

The discussion thread is here:

https://lists.apache.org/thread/nbncjl8fdq0bcjop6l4747c8x9c06q00

The voting thread is here:

https://lists.apache.org/thread/fnoy8fvv6ky4f0gp4qh40g2s9fcb6b0w

We will now submit the graduation proposal to the ASF board.

Thank you so much for all of you!

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
chenmingyu@apache.org

Re:[Result][VOTE] graduate Apache Doris (Incubating) as a Top Level Project

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
Sorry for the typo.
It is "vote for graduating Apache Doris (Incubating)", not for "Apache YuniKorn (Incubating)"

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email: