Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vibhor_Sharma <vs...@gryphonnetworks.com> on 2007/04/30 20:38:41 UTC

REST and Rampart

Hi
     The same service can be accessed by SOAP as well as REST interface. In case i have enabled rampart secuirty  on my service and try to invoke that service throug a GET / POST mechanism would the Soap Engine throw an error saying that it could not find the appropriate headers or it will let the request go through.

Vibhor

Re: REST and Rampart

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
It should throw a fault! provided that axis2 dispatched up to the
point where policy is applied.

Thanks,
Ruchith

--