Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Nicolas Modrzyk <he...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/19 02:34:15 UTC

retrieving ant properties

hello hello,

I have an ant task setting a property in Buildr, and I would like to
retrieve it.
You have any sample code I could look at to do that ?

Thanks!

Niko,

Re: retrieving ant properties

Posted by Nicolas Modrzyk <he...@gmail.com>.
I've just create the JIRA task:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-53

Let me know if something is missing.

Niko,

Posted by Victor Hugo Borja <vi...@gmail.com>.
Nicolas,

Posted by Nicolas Modrzyk <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks assaf.

I have written a buildr task that can integrates easyb
(http://www.easyb.org/) and corbertura
(http://cobertura.sourceforge.net/).
The task can be found there:
http://tempo.intalio.org/tempo/trunk/tasks/easyb.rb

Then you can run RSpec-like scenario on java code, similar to this:
http://tempo.intalio.org/tempo/trunk/wds-service/src/test/stories/jpaStory.groovy

and get the usual cobertura coverage report.

You can run it with:
buildr easyb:cobertura
or integrate it in the Buildfile.

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.