Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jim Douglas <jd...@hotmail.com> on 2005/10/09 22:57:58 UTC

RE: PHP integration

To all,

  I have STRUTS serving up PHP pages but I can't get Tiles to deliver the
page to the body, it servers up the wole PHP page by itself.

This is how I got it to work, in my tiles-defs.xml I have,

<definition name="site.menu.links.online"
path="/tiles/layouts/menuNoStruts.jsp" >
  <put name="title" value="Main Menu" />
    <putList name="items" >
      <item value="Calendar"
	  		link="../index.php"
			classtype="org.apache.struts.tiles.beans.SimpleMenuItem" />
    </putList>
</definition>

    <definition name="site.index.page.calendar"
extends="site.index.page.online" >
        <put name="title" value="Calendar" />
        <put name="menu" value="site.menu.links.online" />
        <put name="body" value="../index.php" />
    </definition>

Does anyone have any ides I as to how to get that PHP page back to the
browser within the body?

Does anyone know of a JAVA bsed web calendar as good as http://www.k5n.us/ ?

Thanks,
Jim