Posted to user@storm.apache.org by RAISUL BHUIYAN <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2015/12/31 02:17:46 UTC

Create cloud cluster

Hello

I am working with Apache storm and I have setup a remote cluster between two Windows computers. However, I am trying toinstall Apache Storm in OpenStack cloud. In the cloud the instances are createdusing Linux Ubuntu and each instances should have Zookeeper and supervisor (4 Workers).

I was planning to use 1 host computer whichwill provide real-time data and the cloud instances will compute and send backthe results to the host computer (Windows).

Now I succeeded with two windows machine whichworks fine, but whenever I try to connect to OpenStack, stormUI shows internalserver error and the supervisor crashes.

I was wondering if someone has instructionguide on how to install Apache storm in OpenStack and connect those instancesto the local computer.

Thanks in advance.!!!

/RB

Unsubscribe to mailing list not working

Posted by Seth Ammons SG <se...@sendgrid.com>.
According to http://storm.apache.org/getting-help.html, I just need to send
mail. I unsub'd two or three times over the last 5 or so days, but still
got a message today (subject "Create cloud cluster"). Did I miss anything?
Is there a different method to unsubscribe? Thanks!