Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com> on 2020/01/14 23:24:49 UTC

Re: [BEAM-9015] Adding pyXX-cloud instead of pyXX-gcp and pyXX-aws

now back from the holidays, I intend to do this - one of these days.....

Posted by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com>.
We would like to run unit tests using these dependencies (gcp+aws) in
presubmits.
Having separate tox environments for each would require running tox for
each, increasing presubmit time and duplicating work (since most tests
don't depend on aws or gcp).

Posted by Kyle Weaver <kc...@google.com>.