Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Matteo Bruni <m....@onetech.it> on 2004/03/26 18:00:38 UTC

wsdl2ws errors again...

As suggested by Sudhin I tried downloading from CVS the newest version,
and now I don't get the error about "option combination"... still I'm
having some trouble...

I get this error

org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WrapperFault: unregisterd type
{http://<xsdfileURL>}<someType> refered
	at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.getServiceInfo(WSDL2Ws.java:257)
	at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.genarateWrappers(WSDL2Ws.java:382)
	at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.main(WSDL2Ws.java:650)
Exception in thread "main"

but if I browse the previous lines I can find this one:

############## the type found ={http://<xsdfileURL>}<someType>

so I guess it should have been registered... shouldn't it?

TIA
--
Matteo Bruni
Software developer