Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by zlwyzzx <zl...@163.com> on 2008/12/12 08:53:13 UTC

Binding Hessian

2008-12-12

zlwyzzx

Re: Binding Hessian

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 7:57 AM, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are you contributing a Hessian binding to Tuscany project? I only see the
> attachment, but there is no text in the e-mail?
>
> If you intend to contribute it to Tuscany, that's great! Can you go ahead to
> open a JIRA at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY and attach the
> code there by granting Apache license? A brief explanation of what function
> the module provides would be helpful too.

I had created a JIRA issue last night that can be used for this: TUSCANY-2748

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk

Re: Binding Hessian

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for providing the Hessian binding, could you please attach it
to the jira I just created [1] and make sure you click the "grant
license" button in the bottom of the page so we can add the code to
tuscany svn.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2748