Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by Heejoon Chae <he...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2013/07/01 03:34:45 UTC

Re: Question for Airavata For-Each component

Hi, Chathura,

For some reason, previous xwf gives errors, so I am re-attaching the
scripts and xwf.
I also attached wsdl from the first component

Thank you!,
Heejoon.

Posted by Heejoon Chae <ic...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Chathura,

This might be correct one. I also attached slightly modified first script.

<ns:receivedResult infoModelVersion="2.6"
  xmlns:ns="http://airavata.apache.org/schemas/wft/2011/08">
  <ns:notificationSource
ns:serviceID="Workflow1_550b44fa_35b7_4c27_b194_eca8c15365ae"
ns:experimentID="Workflow1_550b44fa-35b7-4c27-b194-eca8c15365ae" />
  <ns:timestamp>2013-07-12T10:56:00.525+09:00</ns:timestamp>
  <ns:description>output=null</ns:description>
  <ns:annotation />
  <ns:result>
    <ns:body>
      <ns1:invokeResponse xmlns:ns1="http://ws.apache.org/axis2/xsd">
        <ns:output xsi:type="ns:StringArrayType"
          xmlns:ns="http://airavata.apache.org/schemas/gfac/2012/12" />
      </ns1:invokeResponse>
    </ns:body>
  </ns:result>
  <ns:responder ns:serviceID="string_array_test_invoke"
ns:workflowID="Workflow1_550b44fa_35b7_4c27_b194_eca8c15365ae"
ns:workflowTimestep="0" ns:workflowNodeID="string_array_test_invoke" />
</ns:receivedResult>

Thank you,
Heejoon.

Fwd: Question for Airavata For-Each component

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Forwarding to list

Posted by Heejoon Chae <he...@cs.indiana.edu>.

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@cs.indiana.edu>.