Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Somashekar <so...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/07 14:49:18 UTC

Re: Rampart Axis2C segfaults at rampart_context_free operation

Still stuck with this issue...Any inputs on How to debug this issue?

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Post your issue in the Axis2/C mailing list [1] or Rampart/C mailing list.

thanks,
nandana

[1] - http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/lists_issues.html
[2] - http://ws.apache.org/rampart/c/lists_issues.html

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 7:19 PM, Somashekar <so...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Still stuck with this issue...Any inputs on How to debug this issue?
>

> Somashekar wrote:
> >
> > AXIS2C - 1.4.0 Rampart - 1.2
> > I have configured an Axis2C webservice with WS-Security TransportBinding
> > policy and Rampart Authn Provider Module for UserNameToken processing.
> > Authn Module performs the UserNameToken validation correctly but
> > Axis2_http_server/Apache HTTPD segfaults in rampart_context_free function
> > at rampart_context.c:255. Rampart Authn module code is same as the one
> > provided in the Rampart samples.
> >
> > Please provide some pointers to investigate this issue.

Nandana Mihindukulasooriya
WSO2 inc.

http://nandana83.blogspot.com/
http://www.wso2.org