Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Edell Nolan <ed...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/04 20:10:36 UTC

Jira issue SM-1260 - CXFBC doesn't support multiple parts defined in wsdl.

Hi,

I have created a new jira for the CXF-BC Component

*https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1260*<https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1260>

and attached a patch and a testcase.

If someone could take a look and apply the patch that would be great.

thanks, Edell.

Re: Jira issue SM-1260 - CXFBC doesn't support multiple parts defined in wsdl.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Edell,

I will take care of your patch for SM-1259 & SM-1260

Thanks very much

Freeman