Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Nicolas Vervelle <ni...@steria.com> on 2005/08/02 08:18:41 UTC

Re: scp problem: received directory without -r [SOLVED]

Hi,

Anderson, Rob (Global Trade) wrote:

>The SSH Server version looks OK. Perhaps there is a directory in your fileset where previously there were only files. Using a zip file is probably the best solution.

With no answer from sourceforge support team (holidays ...), I used the
zip solution.
It's working fine now, thanks for the help.
I still don't know why it's not working anymore with direct scp but I
will now work with tar + gzip + scp :)

Nicolas