Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frank Otto <ot...@delta-barth.de> on 2009/01/30 10:09:26 UTC

get UserManager from servlet in jetspeed2 app

Hi,

I have an servlet in my jetspeed2 app and I can get the jetspeed engine.

Engine engine = Jetspeed.getEngine();

Is it possible to get the UserManager from the engine?

In other words, how can I get the UserManager in my servlet, because I
have access to jetspeed environment.

kind regards,

Frank

Re: get UserManager from servlet in jetspeed2 app

Posted by Frank Otto <ot...@delta-barth.de>.
that works. thanks...

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Posted by Frank Otto <ot...@delta-barth.de>.