Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org> on 2009/06/25 20:20:22 UTC

Buildr book

Hi all,
Assaf seems to be too shy to announce it so for those of you who wouldn't
know yet, here it is:

http://www.amazon.com/Buildr-Assaf-Arkin/dp/1442160942/

It's mostly the pdf for the online documentation that Assaf has reformatted
with love and care for the comfort of your eyes. So if you're more of the
paper and ink type than bits and pixels, there's now a solution.

Cheers,
Matthieu

P.S. So who updates the website?

Re: Buildr book

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.
On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 1:15 AM, Klaas Prause <kp...@blau.de> wrote:

> What a shame, it is not on the german amazon site for sale. Do you have an
> idea when or if it will be sold outside the US?

I believe you can order it straight from the publisher and they'll ship
international:
https://www.createspace.com/3382199

If not, we'll figure something out.

This is the first book I'm self-publishing, still learning how it all
works. Apparently CreateSpace only lists the book on Amazon US. I'm trying
to figure out how to make it available in more book stores.

Assaf

AW: Buildr book

Posted by Klaas Prause <kp...@blau.de>.

Re: Buildr book

Posted by peter schröder <ps...@blau.de>.
i love that subtitle! i think it should be added again to the build-
homepage!

Am 25.06.2009 um 20:20 schrieb Matthieu Riou:

> Hi all,
> Assaf seems to be too shy to announce it so for those of you who
> wouldn't
> know yet, here it is:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Buildr-Assaf-Arkin/dp/1442160942/
>
> It's mostly the pdf for the online documentation that Assaf has
> reformatted
> with love and care for the comfort of your eyes. So if you're more
> of the
> paper and ink type than bits and pixels, there's now a solution.
>
> Cheers,
> Matthieu
>
> P.S. So who updates the website?

_________________________________
Peter Schröder
IT

blau: +49 (0) 178 139 1035
fax: +49 (0) 40 288 071 - 71
mail: ps@blau.de

blau Mobilfunk GmbH
Schulterblatt 124
D-20357 Hamburg

Sitz: Hamburg
HRB 80531 Amtsgericht Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Dirk Freise, Martin Ostermayer, Thorsten Rehling