Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/04 15:18:18 UTC

Test WSDL that contains all simple types?

Hello, I noticed that our complex_type.wsdl[1] in our performance
benchmarking tests comes close, even if that's not its purpose, but I was
wondering if we have a single test WSDL that covers all possible XML Schema
simple types, perhaps to check that CXF handles them all properly?

Thanks,
Glen

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/benchmark/performance/complex_type/wsdl/complex_type.wsdl?revision=651669&view=markup

Re: Test WSDL that contains all simple types?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Not in the performance stuff.    In testutils, we have a type test wsdl
which tests almost 170 different schema constructs to make sure they
work.  The wsdl is actually generated as part of the build into:
testutils/target/generated/src/main/resources/wsdl/type_test

The actual unit tests for them are in the systests directory.
systests/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/type_test

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org