Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/27 09:12:08 UTC

Increase checkstyle max line length?

Hi,

WDYT about increasing checkstyles max line length?
Currently its set to 120, which is today very very short.
I would go with 160 actually.

Regards,
Thomas

Re: Increase checkstyle max line length?

Posted by Eduardo B <eb...@gmail.com>.
I agree with this, we should increase the checkstyle maximum line length.

Regards,
Eduardo

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <lo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

for a Diff-View 160 is not optimal. I like the 120.

Regards,

Udo

Posted by Bill Lucy <wt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org>.