Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2019/03/11 18:44:58 UTC

board report due in 2 days

Hi,

Please reply with items for the board report.

I'll include new releases (Ruta 2.7.0).

-Marshall

Re: board report due in 2 days

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Here's the proposed board report:

Board report for Apache UIMA, for March 2019.

Apache UIMA's mission: the creation and maintenance of open-source software
related to the analysis of unstructured data, guided by the UIMA Oasis
Standard.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 16 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Lou DeGenaro on Mon May 02 2016

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 25 committers.
 - Last new committer: Viorel Morari was added as a committer on Thu Sep 20 2018

 ## Releases:

 1 release
 - Ruta 2.7.0 was released on 24 February 2019

Activity:
  UIMA DUCC project has been working on a release, with several release candidates.
  The core UIMA Java SDK version 3.0.2 is recently posted for voting.

Community: The community continues to be moderately active.

Issues: No Board level issues at this time.

Please post improvements/corrections before tomorrow.  -Marshall

Re: board report due in 2 days

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
sure - shows good activity and oversight :-)

Re: board report due in 2 days

Posted by Lou DeGenaro <lo...@gmail.com>.